Moderator of this page: Hans Ungerechts [HU]
How to use the NCS Wiki pages
- The NCS Wiki pages:
- are for quick, short notes about the NCS, e.g., on how to start, supervise, or stop NCS software, and for suggestion about how to improve the NCS.
- are internal to IRAM (Granada).
- are written in English
- do not replace a full documentation
- are under development
- All IRAM staff, in particular members of the NCS team and the telescope operators, as well as visiting observers are asked to contribute to (edit) these Wiki pages.
- Anybody who finds that some information is missing on these pages, then gets this information elsewhere, should add this information to the Wiki!
- Members of the IRAM staff should setup a Wiki user name for themselves and login before editing the Wiki pages.
- (Other) contributions should be identified by name and date.
- Note that registered Wiki users can "subscribe" to any page, i.e., they will automatically be notified by email about any changes of the page(s) they subscribe to.
- Wiki pages are indeed easy to use. For an introduction or help, ask the computer gurus or any other Wiki contributor!
- Each page should have one moderator, identified on the page. The moderator is normally the person at IRAM (in most cases in Granada) who is best informed about the topic of the page. It's the moderator's job to review the page regularly and to solve conflicts or errors.