Página para registrar los tests que se pueden llevar a cabo durante el tiempo en que no se puede observar.
- Aims: Checking the working of hot/cold calibration with all spectral line backends
- How often: Once every 12hours of poor weather time, outside of bolometer pool weeks
- By whom: Operator with help from AoD. On tuesdays the AoD will collect information about the week projects setup and will give us the list
- Prerequisites: Telescope in stow or very poor weather conditions not allowing astronomical observations
- What to do:
- Tuning of different setups along the week
follow the instructions
pako>cal /sky no
- What to check:
- Receiver temperature
- Bandpasses: Saturation? Ripples/Standing waves? Spikes?
- odp works? Raw imbfits data are written and not empty ?
- What else?
- Report to the AoD
- Inform CK in case of questions or doubts.
Enter nobtest project
edit file setup.pako and change parameters and do:
send a calib and tune (set dosubmit yes)
adjust levels for wilma and then the 4 IFs
once everything is correct, do a calibration /sky no
report to the AoD so he can analyse the results.