Moderator of this Wiki page: Albrecht Sievers (AS)
Items TBD / requests for Data
- HW 2006-10-31
HERA pool management: when starting PaKo from /vis/herapool/PaKo, rawdata are written into /vis/herapool/observationData/imbfits, whereas the ODP products are written into /vis/xxx-yy (where xxx-yy has been set in PaKo with "set project". It would be nice to write (or at least to have an easy option to do so) into /vis/herapool/observationData/mira (or /vis/herapool/xxx-yy/pool). Is it possible to customize the coordinator in that sense ?
- HU 2006-10-05:
- processing of Flux monitoring data (Note: this concerns not only MIRA, but more so other software: CLASS90, special programs by HU)
- P. Andre, 2006-03-31. (and other observers). Remarks: It's unfortunate that the results of an automatic online reduction are no longer displayed during the acquisition of, e.g., a long bolometer map.
- P. Andre, 2006-03-31. It would be nice if the raw data associated with cancelled scans could be retrieved and reduced (relatively) easily as it used to be the case. Example: onoff scan s68 taken on CFHT-Tau9 for project 214_05 on 20060130, cancelled after 16 (out of 20) subscans.
- HU 2006-02-20: Pre-integrate several switching cycles before wrting data streams to disk, i.e., implement t_record=n*t_cycle. In particular, this is of interest for VESPA, and for very fast frequency switching as well as for total-power onoffs. An option with parameter t_record is already foreseen in paKo and in the coordinator XML files.
- HU 2006-02-20: Review disk space distribution and data archiving based on experience in HERA pool
- revised by AS and WB
HU 2006-08-17: the following should be solved ASAP with high priority:
P. Andre, 2006-03-31. The midnight problem affecting long scans started just before midnight should be fixed ASAP. The last 12 subscans of a 40-subscan map (s140) taken for my project on 20060123 (under excellent weather conditions) were lost due to this problem.
- AS 2006-11-13: mostly solved, some cases may not work, drop me a note if you find one!