Moderator of this Wiki page: HansUngerechts (HU)
Items TBD (To Be Done) and Requests for Documentaion
- (add your suggestions here with name and date!)
HU 2006-10-04 / comments by Emily Tenenbaum (2006-09-27): it would be helpful if the paKo manual had clearer instructions about how to check the image rejection. The manual should give instructions for how to view the actual rejection value in Mira. The manual should also say that the telescope must be in continuum mode when measuring the rejection.
HU: the latter is now longer true, it can be a spectrometer!
- some observers, e.g., Kefeng Sun (2006-09-27):
make HELP more "concise", e.g., for RECEIVER and BACKEND
however (HU): can we put the extended explanations in other sections of manual?
- HU 2006-10-04
integrate wiki digests (PDF files) into web of standard NCS documentation
but careful: they may contain internal information!
- HU 2006-10-04 based on various observers' comments:
- clean up WWW side:
- delete links to documentation of old control system
- delete documentation relevant only to old control system
- HU 2006-10-04 based on many observers' comments:
- update general introduction to observatory
- HU 2006-01
- update VESPA user's guide TBD by GP!